Your membership includes the following benefits:
- The Yokun Ridge Trail, Mount Greylock, and South Taconic Range trail guides and maps as well as the opportunity to receive the upcoming maps in our Green Series.
- News and event information. You’ll receive our informative newsletter, Resources Report, and invitations to special events.
- Your membership dues will enable us to provide professional stewardship on over 6,466 acres of land that we own throughout the Berkshires.
- Protect additional lands through acquisitions and perpetual conservation restrictions. Today the Council protects nearly 8,052 acres under conservation restriction agreements.
Yes, I want to join the Berkshire Natural Resources Council
(You can renew your membership here too.)
To pay for your membership online with a credit card click on one of the buttons at left. You will be directed to PayPal which BNRC uses to process credit cards.
PLEASE NOTE – YOU CAN MAKE AN ONLINE DONATION WITHOUT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
Follow the process as if you DO have a PayPal account, but when you arrive at the log-in page, just look for the “Don’t have a PayPal account?” link at the bottom right — click on that, and you can process payment online as a “guest.”
Alternatively for a membership form and instructions on how to pay with a check follow this link.
Existing members are also welcome to use the buttons to renew their membership.
Donations are tax deductible; BNRC is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
* All donations are gratefully accepted. However, only donations of $25 or more qualify for membership.
Thank you for your support!